Friday 29 April 2016

Spiders buying bicycles and escaping the rat race! ;-)

Today was the last day of my course... at least as far as lessons to and fro and tutor marked assignments. I am now at the phase where I put everything together, decide which of the taught forms I want to submit my end-of-course assignments in and then get to work on producing it / them.

I have already decided that I'll be focussing on poetry - no surprises there - but what the focus of my efforts will be is still a matter of my ever-changing concerns. So while I'm dithering I've made another spine poem and mocked up an image to illustrate it - without strings of onions - and am now off to power walk my way around the town while I think.



another spine poem
       three sheets to the wind
      a spider bought a bicycle
      a breath of French air
      stopping places
      left bank
      French postcards













Three Sheets To The Wind, Pete Brown
A Spider Bought a Bicycle, Michael Rosen
Stopping Places, Simon Evans
Left Bank, Kate Muir
French Postcards, Jane Merchant

No comments:

Post a Comment